RE: basic calendar date XML?

Howdy,

I'm working on various calendar issues. I would be willing to share what
I have so far. I planned on publishing whatever I came up with that was
useful and do have some things up and running.

Our project is generating info from iCalendar events. We currently
convert iCalendar to XML and generate a web page that give a summary of
events and a page with all events. I have started working on a calendar.
I have an ugly html one and one that looks better in fo->pdf. The pdf
work is just started.

So, if you e-mail me personally, I'll follow up.

Gary
gary.frederick@jsoft.com
http://www.jsoft.com/archive/taffie/events.html events index
http://www.jsoft.com/archive/taffie/events2001.html events detail