Re: A little cross referencing problem

Hi Joerg,

> The code above will get a nasty runtime error if a dir attribute
> contains an illegal value. This leads to my favorite piece of code
> which guards the invocation of the dynamically selected key by
> having a key lookup in the stylesheet whether the key actually
> exists.

Very sweet :) You could do the same kind of thing for decimal formats
to use with format-number().

Of course the only slight drawback is that the document('') call will
only get the current stylesheet document, and therefore won't search
for keys defined in imported or included stylesheets (or indeed
stylesheets in which this one is imported or included).

Perhaps functions like key-available() and decimal-format-available()
would be handy.

Cheers,

Jeni

---