Re: RE: IE browsers

Only if you want to use the W3C Recommendation for transforms; without specifically instantiating a 3.0 object with ASP or Java, the default namespace URI for IE 4.x-5.x is the work group definition, which is way off the final 1.0 Recommendation, and IE will not render the transform if the Recommendation URI used in the XML doc is used with a non-compliant MSXML parser (i.e., 2.0 and 2.5).

Mark