RE: dynamic xsl transformation

Bump!!!!!
change
set XMLDOC = Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM")
set XMLDOC = Server.CreateObject("msxml2.domdocument")
If that doesn't work follow the installMSXML intructions in the
utilities section of my website

Ciao Chris
P.s. isn't it strange how these things come along in 3s
Can I have chris' theorum now? '-)

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml