RE: how to setup MS xslisapi 2.1 please?

Could you give us a small sample of your code?

What is on line 18 of RedirectorXML.asp?

there could be an ASP problem, as well as problems with MSXML instalation.

Information about setting up MSXML is available from Chris Bayes site, at
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml

Tim :)