RE: : How to handle two XML sources in one style sheet

right, i do something like this in my ASP.

var xmlMenu;
var xmlContent;
var xslDoc;

xmlMenu = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.DOMDocument");
xmlContent= Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.DOMDocument");
xslDoc= Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.DOMDocument");

xmlMenu.loadXML( <CALL COM OBJECT TO RETURN XML STRING> );
xmlContent.loadXML( <CALL COM OBJECT TO RETURN XML STRING> );
xslDoc.load("MyStyles.xsl");  // load from file

Response.Write(xmlContent.transformNode(xslDoc)); // apply the style sheet
to the content.

at this point the menu xml wasn't processed. i want to have
that processed at the same time in the same stylesheet.

Jeremy