RE: XML to Word Document

What we do in our company is we have a Word template that has DOM code in it
to take XML passed to it and convert bookmarks in the Word template from the
passed in XML.

This means your client needs to have the MSXML parser on their machine
(IE5).  If you need a sample of the code, email me and let me know.

Regards,
Trace Wilson
TopXML