RE: Creating Multiple Files from One Input File (fwd)

Hi Mike,

Using MSIE6-client-side and JS I send (POST) multiple XML strings back to
the server for storage as files.  It is not an extension but it can be done.
How would they implement this client-side otherwise? How would we get
permission to write to the client without some kind of activeX (which is
another way).

best,
-Rob