xslt 2.0, eval-function, call-template

Hi!

After examining the web I found an old XSLT 2.0 requirement document from
April 2001. Is there any new version?

Looking at that 2.0 requirement document an "eval"-function doesn't seem to
be planned. Is this right? Especially for dynamic evaluation I would like to
have an eval-function in my expressions.

Another thing to think about is the syntax of call-template. To me it is
very tedious to call templates especially when using parameters (suddenly
four lines are filled with almost nothing). I would like to have an
abbreviated syntax:

<xsl:call-template name="xyz"
      params="par1 => <expression>; par2 => <expression>"/>

This is much shortert and easier to read (par1 and par2 are bound to those
expressions). This may be possible for normal apply-template-calls, too.

ciao
Volker