Caching compiled stylesheets

Hi everybody,

	I'm trying to cache some precompiled stylesheets (before aplying to any
xml), but have not found any info about how to do it. I'm using libxslt in
apache modules and everything is right but execution time (the process is
hard to do). I suppose somebody had the same trouble and i'd like to know if
there's a way to save (dump) compiled stylesheets and restore it into memory
afterwards.

	Hope somebody can help me. Regards,