Editing XML with HTML forms

Hi,
I am trying to figure out how to edit my XML file on the client side by
using HTML form with DTD/XSD, or an XML Editor Browser Plugin(Trying XML
Spy Browser Plugin) and I am not sure which one would be the best way to
go with.
Is anyone in this group done something similar, I'd appreciate your
suggestions on pointing me to the right direction and sharing your
experience with me.

Cihan