Re: grammar productions

> I am looking for XSLT grammar productions.  Please, can someone send to me
> an url for a complete list of these productions, or just the productions.

The following is a (non-normative) DTD fragment for XSLT, as taken from thew W3C
Recommendation:

http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#dtd

In case you need also some formal semantics of XSLT and XPath, the only work that
I'm aware of is that of Philip Wadler:

http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/cache/papers/cs/9582/http:zSzzSzwww.cs.bell-labs.comzSz~wadlerzSzpaperszSzxsl-semanticszSzxsl-semantics.pdf/wadler99formal.pdf

Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev.