Looping over a CSV in XSL

Hi,

I have a problem such that I call a transform engine and for the XSL I set
one of the parameters to be a CSV. Now in XSL land I want to iterate over a
nodelist and compare some attribute of the current node to each value in the
CSV for equality.

I currently use the contains function and treat the list as a BIG string but
this is very crude and not for problems e.g.

	List = "Fredrick, Aaron, john, peter"
	I want to do a test in XSL e.g. if(inCSV(@forname))

Where if @forename = "F" the match would fail (it currently doesn't as F is
a subset of Fredrick) ;-(