Selecting a subset of siblings using following-sibling

Hello,

I have an XML file that looks like this:

<DETAIL>
  <A>text</A>
  <B>text</B>
  <C>text</C>
  <D>text</D>
  <E>text</E>
  <F>text</F>
  <G>text</G>
</DETAIL>

I need to extract the nodes B through D. I have tried to do this using:

<xsl:for-each select="child::B/following-sibling::*[(name(.) != 'E')]">
   do something here...
</xsl:for-each>

but I seem to be getting the nodes B, C, D, F and G (which is not desirable,
since I only need nodes B, C and D).  I'm not sure if this is the right
(read elegant) approach, but I can't figure out another way to select a
subset of nodes and define its boundaries (i.e., is it possible to define
the boundaries as 'upper' and 'lower' limits with node B being the 'lower'
limit and node D the 'upper' limit?).

Thanks in advance for any advice/suggestions.

Regards,
Liat