Re: troubles with include

Hi Jakub,

> I have the following file and I would like to put the
> <deioMSH:MSH>...</deioMSH:MSH> part to some other file and just
> include it, but what should be then the <xsl:value-of >?

Say you put deioMSH:MSH into a file called deioMSH.xml, which would
look like:

<deioMSH:MSH
    xmlns:deioMSH="http://www.deio.net/Delta/XSLT/include/MSH";>
  <sendingApp>Delta</sendingApp>
  <sendingFac>XYZ</sendingFac>
</deioMSH:MSH>

You could access this file with the document() function in just the
same way as you're accessing the stylesheet document. Just this time
you have to (a) use the name of the XML file as the argument to the
document() function rather than the empty string and (b) not include
the step that you need for the xsl:stylesheet element in your current
location path.

So the xsl:value-of would look like:

  <xsl:value-of
    select="document('deioMSH.xml')/deioMSH:MSH/sendingApp" />

Cheers,

Jeni

---
Jeni Tennison