Re: Mysterious 'invalid character'

My file is well-formed and valid against the DTD when I check it (within
XMLSpy). No error message there.

And unfortunately the invalid character is invisible, which is my problem. I
simply can't find it. What am I supposed to look for? As I was saying in my
first posting, when I once had the problem before, it apparently had
something to do with the line-feed/carriage-return. I have been trying to
find something on it, without success. So, I do need to know where to start.

Ingo