[ANN] XPathTester 1.4 (Saxon 6.5 integration)

List --

We've made some minor updates to our free, open source XPathTester to
support Saxon 6.5.  Source and executable (JAR) are available from:

http://www.fivesight.com/downloads/xpathtester.asp

For those not familiar, XPathTester is a Java2-based tool for visualizing
the results of XPath queries.  Type in a query, hit enter, see the resulting
value displayed or nodeset highlighted in the tree.

Near term, we'll make some additional changes to support namespaces and
variables.

Cheers,

Paul Brown
FiveSight Technologies, Inc.