Re: XPath 2.0 is not XPath 2.0

You wrote:

> (BTW, I sent a copy to the XPath comments address, but it never showed up,
> at least not in the archives, maybe there is some latency and/or moderator
> sitting in between?)

I am the moderator, and it's true that I'm sometimes late forwarding
messages to the list, especially when I'm away from a computer. But
there is a way around: if you are subscribed to the mailing list you
message will make it through directly. My moderating posts from
non-subscribers is a way to filter spam out.

Max.