Re: Substituting XSL Variable in HTML Tags

Greetings:

The easiest way to get flamed on this list is to post a question about a
pre-XSLT stylesheet language issued by Microsoft before any standard was
released. The xsl:eval element is a throwback to another time. I strongly
recommend you use standard variable syntax. You can find an answer for
changing row colors here:

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/sect21.html

You should also familiarize yourself with the basic XSLT standard, here:

http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt

best regards,

Chuck White
CEO
The Tumeric Partnership
http://www.tumeric.net
chuck@tumeric.net
Co-Author, Mastering XML, Premium Edition
Sybex Books, May, 2001
http://www.javertising.com