Re: Spliting an xml document into another document

At 3:28 PM +0000 1/9/02, Sabrina Fords wrote:
>Apologies if this is the wrong place to post my query.

If you are looking for a way to achieve that same functionality using XSL, this is an appropriate place to post the query. However, if you are seeking advice on  your use of DOM, it is not.

To quote the list guidelines:
>There is no restriction on what may be posted to the XSL-List provided
>it is related to XSL, which encompasses both XSL Transformations
>(XSLT) and XSL Formatting Objects.  Items concerning XML but without a
>direct connection to XSL should be posted to a XML-related list
>instead of to the XSL-List.  Items related to DSSSL should be posted
>to the DSSSList.

-- Tommie
B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@mulberrytech.com