Error! com/ibm/cs/util/ReflectionUtils

hi! All,
  I trying some samples with XALAN parser for calling Java functions from
XSLT.

I wrote a sample program using XALAN API and the transformation for XML file
3-java-namespace.xml
using XSL file
3-java-namespace.xsl
works perfectly fine.

I was looking into some XSLT editors and tried some simple transformations
using the free XSLT edit CookTop. Everything works fine. I tried the above
sample with extensions functions and it gives this error "Error!
com/ibm/cs/util/ReflectionUtils"

I included
bsf.jar
js.jar
jstools.jar

in my CLASSPATH. Please let me know what needs to be done.

Do you know of any other good XSLT editors.

Any clues would be of great help.

thanks
USha.