RE: Rendering XML Server Side without using ASP

> You can't perform transformations serverside using javascript, it is a
> clientside language.

Andrew,

I hate to be pedantic, but that's simply not true: JavaScript can run server
side and is supported by both ASP and JSP processors.  Not that I'd
particularly recommend it, but personally, if I had to do ASP I'd rather
write in JavaScript than in VB...

Pete Hunsberger