Re: querystring parameters (II)

Argh. Since the topic came up, even though we're not quite ready with the
next release, here's a plug.

Steve Willer wrote:
> FYI, AxKit (a Perl-based XML web framework) also passes querystring
> parameters to XSL stylesheets.

...as does 4Suite, a mostly-Python platform & toolkit for XML and RDF
processing. Our latest alpha ships with several demo web applications written
entirely in XSLT, backed by an RDF model and resource repository
(which uses the filesystem or postgresql).

The alpha is not quite ready for mission-critical production use, but it's
good enough to start experimenting with, especially if you have an interest in
RDF. It can be found at ftp://ftp.4suite.org/pub/4Suite/ ...pick one of the
0.12.0a1 files. Or, if you're gutsy enough, the latest & greatest can be
obtained via anonymous CVS, if you have a CVS client and a C compiler:

(remove any old versions of 4Suite first)
$ cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.4suite.org:/var/local/cvsroot login
$ cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.4suite.org:/var/local/cvsroot get 4Suite
$ cd 4Suite
$ python setup.py install
$ cd .. (if on Windows)
$ 4ss_manager init
$ 4ss_manager start

and then check out ports 8080 and 8081 with a web browser.

If you need help building or using it, get on the mailing list at
http://lists.fourthought.com/mailman/listinfo/4suite

   - Mike