From: Michael Kay [mailto:michael.h.kay@ntlworld.com]
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 9:08 AM
To: xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
Subject: RE: [xsl] Boolean expr in <xsl:when>

In XSLT the operator is indeed "and".

You problem is indeed that you are not using XSLT, but an old Microsoft
language called WD-xsl. I seem to remember that some operators in WD-xsl
were written like $and$, you could try that. But better still, upgrade to
XSLT - the sooner you do it, the lower the cost.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@ntlworld.com
work: Michael.Kay@softwareag.com