specifying stylesheet in hyperlink

I want to specify a stylesheet for processing a document in a hyperlink is this possiable, if not is there a way to acheive this effect.
i.e. something link

I have looked at the style attribute but I gather that is for specifying the stylesheet to format the hyperlink not the hyperlinked document.

Thanks in advance.

Edward