发件人: owner-xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
[mailto:owner-xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com] 代表 Peter Davis
发送时间: 2002年2月26日 10:47
收件人: xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
主题: Re: [xsl] Difference between these NameSpaces...

"http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl"; is the namespace for an obsolete version
of
XSLT (the "WD" stands for "Working Draft").  Your book is also out of
date,
and many of the examples and tags it describes will likely not work with
the
newer versions of XSLT.  That namespace has been fully replaced
(although
some processors still support the "WD-xsl" one) by
"http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";, which is what you need to use.

"http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl"; is the URL for the current version of the
XSLT
specification.  This is not the same as the namespace URL; it is an HTML

page.  Again, "http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"; is what you want to
use.

On Monday 25 February 2002 17:34, dragon wrote:
> hello everybody:
> 	I'm a new guy who just begin to use XML.
> and When I use the XSL to Transform XML ,I encounter some matter.
> that is,when I define the		 xmlns:xsl= ...
> usually there are several  that I can use .
> http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform
>

> for the first one, I  found that in some book ,they often use the URL
> to demonstrate. but I found It isn't support the Xpath.So I know It
> just XSL,but I still wondered that the correct URL with the XSL1.0
> that I had found in W3c is :http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/  but not :
> http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl
>

> but I seeked in the w3c.org that the standard XSLT 1.0 is
>
> :http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt   not  to
> :http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform
>
> I tried to exchange the URL  above,the the result is different. May be

> the puzzle is stupid, but I am really encountered! Can any one help
> me?

Peter Davis
It's better to be wanted for murder that not to be wanted at all.
		-- Marty Winch