RE: Xpath problem

Thanks Jeff for the reply.  The problem I am having is not specifying the
location path of the node but getting the correct node from the DOM.  Let me
try to explain with an example.  I have the following XML DOM

<Enclosed>
   <Outer>
      <value>21110</value>
   </Outer>
</Enclosed>
<Enclosed>
   <Outer>
       <value>21119</value>
   </Outer>
</Enclosed>
<Enclosed>
   <Outer>
      <value>2111</value>
   </Outer>
</Enclosed>

I want to get at the node where the value element is 2111.
     ie //Outer[value='2111']

But the problem is that it goes to the node that matches just the first four
digits if it exists in the DOM ... so it goes to the node where value =
21110.  So I am not able to specify that it should go to the first node that
exactly matches 2111.

Thanks
Kan