RE: How to get the value selected by the User

>   I am displaying a dynamically created xml file in an aspx page.
>The xml file contains the dates of the current week.When the User clicks on
one of the dates,I
>want to get that value in the aspx page.
>  Currently, I am trying to set an attribute value, at the OnClick of the
date element through an >msxsl:script function.But it doesn't seem to be
going into that function.
>Has anyone got any suggestions?

okay  I'm supposing that you're using System.Xml.Xsl namespace, if so you
need to create an XsltArgumentList(), as follows
Dim Args as XsltArgumentList = new XsltArgumentList()
Args.AddParam("onclick","",myobject)

myobject is the string value you will be passing, for example if on the
onclick you reloaded the page with a querystring value
my.asp?myobject=click4

then the onclick parameter in your stylesheet would have a different value,
so if you have

<xsl:param name="onclick"/>

<xsl:template match="/">
<xsl:value-of select="$onclick"/>