XSL code for CALS (Oasis) tables

Hello,

I am working with a DTD suite that uses CALS/Oasis tables, and I want to put together some stylesheets to transform those documents to HTML and XSL formatting objects. I've looked at the Docbook XSL stylesheets, and it looks like the code in there will do the trick, however, I was wondering if anyone has extracted the table code out of those stylesheets so that it can be used via a simple xsl:include. I'm just trying to save some time. If no one has done that yet, then I guess it is up to me :-).

Rick Geimer
National Semiconductor
rick.geimer@nsc.com