sort by attribute text

Dear Friends,
I am suffering from a long night with my 5 year old who has strep.
Can someone have mercy on me and help me out with this dumb-dumb
question?

I just want to sort the elements of different names with different
attribute names by a substring in the attribute text (a number).

code below

thanks,
Mike F.

My XSL: