Re: xml as parameter from servlet

It works. I found a spelling error in my XSLT (groan...).  I am not
sending a string to be magically processed. I am transforming it into a
nodeset before setting the parameter for the transformation.

but it is pretty slow for such a small amount of data...

I will look into your third suggestion it sounds like what i want to do.

Thanks,
-Rob