From: andrew.bate@sts.co.uk [mailto:andrew.bate@sts.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 12:48 PM
To: XSL-List@lists.mulberrytech.com
Subject: [xsl] Detecting the last page on a PDF?

Hi,

I can't seem to find an answer to this on the various search engines or
archives so I hope someone can point me in the right direction on this.

I am currently using <fo:page-number/> and <fo:page-number-citation
ref-id="lastBlock"/> in a FO document to display the page number and total
page count.

The issue I have is that I want to detect if I am on the last page by using
an <xsl:if test=""> call but don't know how to do this with the page number
and page count I already have.

Is this possible?  If so, can someone point me in the right direction?

Many thanks,

Andrew
--
Andrew Bate
Severn Trent Systems (UK)

******
This message has been sent via the Internet. Internet communications
are not secure against interception or modification. Severn Trent
Systems therefore can not guarantee that this message has not been
modified in transit, and this message should not be viewed as
contractually binding.

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you have received
this message in error please notify the sender and destroy your
copies of the message and any attached files.