its great

I just wanted to take a moment and say how great I think this list is. The
one question I've had was answered correctly, thoughtfully, and promptly.
But thats not the half of what I've learned sifting through other people
questions and answers. I can honestly say I've learned more about XSL from
this list than from my books.

You guys are GREAT!