Re: xsl:copy producing ugly output with MSXML3SP2

> Ugly isn't it.  Anybody have any ideas as to what I can do?

and XSLT gives no more control over that than it odes over the choice of
" or ' arround attribute values.

MSXML has some heuristics that mean that sometimes it uses one form and
sometimes the other but there's no way within pure XSLT you can control
that, and I don't rememeber seeing any user level control as an MS
extension either.

David