Ignore namespaces

  Hi,

  I have a pretty complex XSL prepared to work with an XML
input without namespaces.
  Now I want to use an XML document with namespaces in
some of its elements but those namespaces should be
ignored by the XSL and the elements processed as if no
namespace existed.

  Is there an easy way to do this?

  Perhaps the best would be to make some sort of
pre-processing and remove all namespaces before applying
the XSL.
  I'm trying to avoid changing the way my XSL works because
I guess it won't be that easy (or maybe it is...?)

   Cheers,

         Filipe