Re: pgp, xslt and sabloton

Carlos wrote:

if i use whit php, sabloton, xml and xslt, the encoding:
<xsl:output method="html" encoding="ISO-8859-1" />
it doesn't interpreter the output well.
the á ó, ñ, and the rest of the spanish characters it does't show well.
can anybody help me?
thanks

Carlos,

Please explain your problem more deeply, showing an example XML or XSL file which shows the problem.

I believe your problem may well be your editor, but I am not sure.

If you do not feel confident enough to explain it in English, send me a private e-mail (in Spanish) and I will try to help you (probably on Monday).

Yours,

Antonio Fiol