From: Cenk Uysal <cenk_uysal@yahoo.com>
To: xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
Subject: [xsl] xsl:value-of
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 05:44:44 -0700 (PDT)

hi,

I try to print same named tags one after another. my XML is just like
this:

<a>
  <b at=""></b>
  <b at=""></b>
</a>

I also have to control attributes of them. If they are valid, I will
print them on screen.

Here is the part of XSL:

<xsl:for-each select="b[@at=$something]">
  <xsl:value-of select="../b"/>
</xsl:for-each>

But this time XSL prints first element all the time repeatedly. What
can be the solution?