RE: one or two stylesheets to output html and pdf(fo) fromthe same x ml source?

Hello J. Pietschmann,

thanks fot your sugestion! Starting from my intuition, i would prefer also
two stylesheets.

Maybe it is effective to work the two main stylesheets like a container each
other, for html and pdf, and calling from there same templates, where the
transformation of the application logic layes?

------------------------     XML -------------------------------------
1.xsl --> html				pdf <-- 2.xsl

  |					|
  |					|
  <--->       3. transformation xsl(t)          <--->

Good approach ?

Thanks,

Hans Braumüller
-- + --