RE: xpath for element with a specific attribute...

Hi Aruniima,

You need to use the attribute:: axis, which can be abbreviated to @. If you
want to get the Row element, and just filter by total_size, use
"//Row[@total_size]" (you can further extend this to, for instance,
"//Row[@total_size='5']"); if you want to select the attribute itself use
"//Row/@total_size". Note that I've used "//" at the start which will search
the whole tree and select all matching nodes: you probably want to avoid
this and use a more exact path, but as I haven't seen your XML I can't offer
this.

Cheers,

Stuart