From: James L. [mailto:stardust@excite.com]
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 10:35 AM
To: xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
Subject: [xsl] how to reassign a variable's value?

Hi,

Sorry I am reposting my question from earlier.  Excite mail screwed up
my original email.

How do I reassign the value to a variable?  I need to do the following

[xsl:variable name=foo select="1"]
..... do something ....
[xsl:variable name=foo select="2"]

note: I am using [ because excite mail hates lt and gt.

when I try this the xslt processor complains the variable has already
been defined.

-thanks
James