passing xml to Xalan from memory

Hi!

This might be off the topic a little bit....sorry.

I have situation where a program creates an xml file. The program runs
through web browser (and because of that the result xml file is only in the
memory, not saved to any place)I should pass the result in browser to the Xalan
with a xsl file to make it again back to html. Possible?

Cheers
Jarkko

Jarkko Moilanen          "Erehtyminen on inhimillista,
Researcher/ ITCM         mutta todella suuret mokat
jm60697@uta.fi           vaativat tietokoneen käyttöä."
www.uta.fi/~jm60697
GSM: +358 50 3766 927