Re: Newsgroup?

Joel Konkle-Parker wrote:
> Has there been any discussion of creating a newsgroup that parallels this list?

In the 3.5 years I've been on this list, I don't recall it coming up much, if
at all. So far the choices appropriate to XSL discussion are mainly
comp.text.xml, comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets (though this tends
to be CSS oriented), and some of the microsoft.public.* newsgroups.

It might be worth proposing a new newsgroup for all things XSL, but it'll be a
long process, and I bet settling upon the right name will be an uphill battle.
:)

   - Mike