Re:XML and Graphics

Wendell,

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

One of the most difficult aspects I've found in sorting out using XML and related technologies to single source software documentation has been in finding exactly how the technologies fit together and in many cases, like this one, what element to use. XFO has been particularly troubling. Thank goodness Amazon says I'll get my copy of the Dave's book today!

If I get stuck again, you'll undoubtedly hear from me.

Sandy