Conclusion: Re: XML + XSLT = SVG using FOP example needed...

I have searched pretty hard for 2 days on the FOP with XSLT + XML to give me
SVG outputs, but have not come up with anything. The reason why I am doing
it is because we want some of our servlet output to be able to resized,
displayed, etc.. all the things for which svg rocks.

My conclusion on this topis is
FOP: An awesome product, need documentation, kudos to the developers
SVG support for FOP: from what I can gather, their support for SVG in FOP is
to embed SVG in PDF documents. This is kind of screwy, since they have a
RENDER_SVG format in the documentation.
Web support for SVG creation using XSLT: not for beginners, all dealing with
creating graphics and not simple text output
SVG: intended for graphic designers until this point, not for general and
simple text output.
SVG using servlets: few and far between, even google cant help

You can correct me if I am wrong, hell, everyone is sometimes. Though if you
do see an example of creating SVG using XML and XSLT in the FOP umbrella,
please let me know.

Thanks.

TP.