RE: SAXParseException

Hi Manish,

It is not trivial to get Saxon working in Cocoon. Saxon is an XSLT processor
that bundles Aelfred, a XML parser. Cocoon uses Xalan and Xerces by default.
Cocoon is a publishing framework not an XSLT processor.

It sounds like you are confused as to which XML parser you are using.

You might want to check the cocoon archives for references to Saxon.

best,
-Rob