Re: xsl:fo - keeps and breaks problem..

Andy Joslin wrote:
I'm using XSL/FOP to generate PDF files from an XML source document...
                ^^^
This is the problem.

The problem that I'm having is when trying to prevent any one foo result
from splitting over two pages. I'd like to keep all the contents of one
foo match together (ignore the nested ones for now); so either encourage
it to keep on one page or break and go to the next.
FOP implements keep-with-* and keep-together for table rows only.
If you want to keep blocks together with FOP, put them into a blind
table and use keep-with-next="always" on the table row, roughly as
demonstrated here for keep-together:
 http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-user&m=102996364816596&w=2

J.Pietschmann