RE: using attribute value as an attribute name OR using element value as an attribute name

Dave,

Thank you again for helping me with this. Have you written a book or
anything I can buy? :-)

We are getting very close. I can output the name of each column, but somehow
I am having trouble figuring how to actually use that column name as the
data attribute name. Your original syntax:

<xsl:value-of select="$row/@*[name()=.]">

...didn't didn't seem to work (I get no data). And yet if I do <xsl:value-of
select="." /> I do get the column names. Here's what I have so far, which is
basically a straight copy of what you gave me.

	<xsl:variable name="columns"
select="/root/config/columnList/column/@name"/>

	  <xsl:for-each select="/root/row">
		  	<xsl:variable name="aRow" select="."/>