RE: xsl for parsing strange xml

First, convert the XML to a "normalized" form in which all the
properties are explicitly marked up, rather than packing several things
together in one attribute. Then it shouldn't be too difficult to
organize things as you want using conventional sorting and grouping
techniques.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@ntlworld.com