RE: hardware xml / xslt

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
[mailto:owner-xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com] On Behalf Of Robert
Koberg
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 2:04 PM
To: xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
Subject: RE: [xsl] hardware xml / xslt

Who >do
>you think they should use?

Since Mike was replying to my post I'll jump in here real quick; as what
I wrote included the line msxml performed best in this admittedly
cursorily perused benchmark, insofar as very large files were concerned,
it would seem the logical one to compare against would be msxml in the
context of my post. This would also be the *best* implied by Mike's
post.

>don't need to hear US-bashing on this list too.

I would have interpreted the only line from Mike's post with US in it '
This is a US software company, after all,
not a team of gentleman cricket players ' as not anti US, at worst
anti-US software companys but considering the comparison with a team of
gentleman cricket players which to my mind struck a ludicrous image in
the context of business, even a rather effete image to my mind but then
I have never understood the appeal of the sport, it seemed tongue in
cheek; more like 'this is business, not cricket here'.