RE: Formatted output

You have asked this before. You haven't explained enough about how the
input might vary. If the only thing that can vary is the content of the
four <Name> elements, then it's trivially simple:

'<xsl:value-of select="/Behaviour/BehaviourInfo[@ID=1]/Trap/Name"/>,
<xsl:value-of select="/Behaviour/BehaviourInfo[@ID=2]/Trap/Name"/>,
<xsl:value-of select="/Behaviour/BehaviourInfo[@ID=4]/Trap/Name"/>'
and will be cleared when the trap
'<xsl:value-of select="/Behaviour/BehaviourInfo[@ID=3]/Trap/Name"/>'
comes in.</p>

If converting "Trap1" to "trap1" is an important characteristic of the
transformation, you can do this using the substring() and translate()
functions.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@ntlworld.com